🔴 In the unlikely event that there are missing pages, wrong print, stains, missing order items, or product mistakes during delivery, we will replace it with a non-defective product. Please contact us via email
with the subject "Order Error" followed by the order ID within 3 days after the order arrives at you.
🟢 How much is shipping?
- You may check it on your cart or during checkout. Its duration greatly depends on the courier's delivery schedule but it's usually arriving from us to you within 3-5 business days.
🟢 Is this in English?
🟢 Can I pay via cash-on-delivery?
- COD is strictly for on-hand orders only. If the button above says "Add to Cart" then it is on-hand and you may pay it via COD.
🟢 It says sold out/reserve, when is the restock?
- We try to restock as much as we could, but it depends when books arrive to us. You may check our Restock List
or read why books take too long to reprint.
🟢 What's "Add to Wishlist"?
- It adds the product to your personal wishlist. This doesn't mean that it's reserved for you.
🟢 It says it's "Unavailable", when can I backorder this again?
- It takes 2-4 weeks for the product to be back for backorders again. However, if it's an incoming book, it cannot be backordered. You will have to wait for stocks to arrive and order it on-hand instead.
Read more FAQs here
Kobo is a world-renowned e-Book platform for all kinds of books. You can read your digital copies using your PC, smartphone, laptop, tablet, e-Reader as long as you have their app downloaded (which is free!). By buying digitals, you're supporting your favorite manga... legally! We're an official Kobo affiliate after all!
🟢 What do I need to buy digital manga?
- A PC/smartphone/tablet/e-reader, an internet connection (just to buy it), a Kobo account and app (it's free), and of course, eBook funds.
🟢 Will there be more digital manga on the site?
- Our main priority is to fill the site with lots of physical copies first (there's still a lot missing) and once that's done with is when we'll roll out as many digital copies as we can.
🟢 What are the payment methods accepted by Kobo?
- Unfortunately, they could only cater credit card and PayPal. If you have GCash/Paymaya you can claim their Mastercard/Visa feature so you could use it to buy digital manga. We're planning to roll out alternative payment methods should the interest over digital manga increase.
🟢 Is this different from scanlations?
- These are official
🟢 Is this in English?
🟢 Do I need an internet connection to read them?
- Nope. You just need the net to buy it and sync it to your device.
🟢 Are my purchased eBooks with me forever?
- As long as the device could read it, yes.
🟢 Is digital manga cheaper?
- Yes, but not much of a difference, at least you don't need to wait for stocks or shipping cause it's always available.
🟢 Do digital releases have physical releases too?
- Not all digital books have physical counterparts and not all physical books have digital counterparts.
🟢 Are digital books faster than physicals?
- It depends on the publisher, but most digitals are released prior to the physical copies.
🟢 Does this include the entire volume or is it just one chapter?
- You're getting the entire volume
🟢 Is this in color?
- It'll be just like what the physical looks like, black and white for black and white pages and colored for colored pages. The good part is that you can zoom it and admire the details even better.
🟢 Are eBooks heavy in size?
- Not as heavy as physical books that take up massive space in your room--kidding aside, one volume of manga is around 30-50 MB. Your purchased manga are not automatically downloaded, so you can unload them (it's still yours) if you've finished reading them and only keep in your device those you are still reading.
Here's a step-by-step guide (or you can view this post with pictures).
1. Click on the "Buy digitally" button.
2. You will be redirected to Kobo's page for the manga. The price is indicated in Philippine peso. Just click the red 'Add to Cart' button or the 'Buy Now' gray button on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Create a Kobo account (or Sign In if you have one already, which we definitely recommend so it's easier).
4. After signing up, you'll be redirected to pay for your manga. Just fill out the necessary details and hit "Pay".
5. After completing your purchase, install a Kobo app on your device (if you haven't yet already). To instantly access the app link, just click on that "Enjoy all your eBooks and audiobooks with the free Kobo App" banner.
6. Upon clicking, you will be redirected to choose your device where you're downloading the app—for this one, it'll be the "Desktop" icon. Then just click on "Download Now"—the app's size is pretty small, don't worry.
7. Once downloaded and installed, you'll be prompted to sign in to connect your account to the app.
8. Your purchased eBook is getting synced to your app once you're in. You may purchase more eBooks directly on the app (we don't get any profit from it unless you buy books using the Tankobonbon's site *so we can get sum snack funds* 😉)
9. On the "My Books" tab above is where you can see all your purchased eBooks. Just double-click on it to start reading!
If you regularly purchase eBooks via Tankobonbon, don't forget to sync your "My Books" library so it'll show up on the app. :)